Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, peeled (about a 1″ piece will do)
- 2 shots apple cider
- 1 shot good bourbon
- squeeze of lemon juice
- cinnamon/sugar for rimming glass
- Optional: apple slice and cinnamon stick for garnish
- Peel piece of ginger and rub rim of a rocks glass with the ginger. Dip glass rim in a cinnamon/sugar mixture and set aside.
- Put ginger in cocktail glass with some ice. Muddle to release ginger flavor.
- Add apple cider, bourbon and lemon juice.
- Shake well and pour over ice in rocks glass.
- Garnish with apple slice and cinnamon stick, if desired