- 2 shots cantaloupe juice*
- 1 shot vodka
- 1/2 shot ginger liqueur (I used Domaine de Canton)
- 1/4 shot mint simple syrup
- a few leaves of fresh mint
- In a cocktail shaker filled with some ice, muddle a few mint leaves. Add cantaloupe juice, vodka, ginger liqueur and mint simple syrup. Shake well and strain into martini glass.
- *To make cantaloupe juice, puree cantaloupe chunks in blender, strain over wire mesh strainer and reserve liquid.
- *To make mint simple syrup, combine equal parts water and sugar (1/2 cup or a cup) in saucepan. Bring to boil, add handful fresh mint, stir. Remove from heat and let mint steep. When cooled, strain and refrigerate. You can read more about making flavored simple syrups here