If you enjoyed my Triple Pear-tini, you’re going to love this Caramelized Pear-tini just as much…maybe even more! The other night we went to the Hotel Hershey for dinner and I had a delicious Caramelized Pear Martini at the Circular Bar in the hotel. Lucky for me, the bartender was nice enough to share the recipe with me so I could make this martini at home.
This martini has two of the fall flavors I love, caramel and pears. The caramel comes in with the salted caramel flavored vodka and the pear flavor from pear vodka and pear nectar. Don’t shy away from making the rosemary simple syrup, it adds just the right amount of herbal undertone to this cocktail (although I’m sure it would be just as delicious with plain simple syrup). Finally, the lemon juice balances out the sweetness of the drink.
Impress your guests this holiday season and serve them this delicious Caramelized Pear-tini, they’ll love it!Print
- 1 measure pear vodka
- 1 measure salted caramel vodka (or other caramel flavored vodka)
- 1 1/2 measures pear nectar
- 3/4 measure rosemary simple syrup*
- 1/2 measure lemon juice
- Garnish: Caramel syrup
- Drizzle caramel syrup on inside wall of martini glass or dip rim in syrup (whichever you prefer), set aside.
- Combine cocktail ingredients in martini shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain in martini glass.
- *To make rosemary simple syrup combine equal parts sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to boil until sugar is dissolved. Add a couple sprigs of rosemary and let rosemary steep while syrup is cooling. Remove rosemary, store simple syrup in refrigerator.
Recipe from the Hotel Hershey Circular Bar