I’m on a roll with these delicious chocolate flavored girly martinis. First I brought you the Chocolate Raspberry-tini, then the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Martini. Next up on my list…the Chocolate Covered Cherry-tini. Rich and decadent, just like chocolate covered cherries. But be careful, they’re pretty potent!
For this martini I used Three Olives cherry flavored vodka but you can use any cherry flavored vodka you prefer. I also used dark Creme de Cacao because that’s what I had, but I’m sure if you have white Creme de Cacao leftover from making the oh so yummy Chocolate Raspberry-tini that would be just fine too. Some cream, a little cherry juice from the maraschino cherry jar and a squirt of chocolate syrup rounded out the chocolate/cherry flavor combination for one super delicious Chocolate Covered Cherry-tini!
- 2 oz. cherry flavored vodka
- 1 oz. cream de cacao
- ½ oz. cream or half & half
- splash of cherry juice from a jar of maraschino cherries
- squirt of chocolate syrup (I used Hershey's)
- Dip a martini glass in some chocolate syrup, then sugar to rim the glass, if desired.
- Combine vodka, cream de cacao, cream, cherry juice and chocolate syrup in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into prepared martini glass. Enjoy!