Lemon Drop Martini
- Yield: 1 Judy-sized martini, or two smaller ones 1x
- 2 shots Vodka (could even use citron vodka if you want)
- 1 shot Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1/2 shot (or a little more if you like) Limoncello
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Simple Syrup to taste – about 1/2 shot, depending on how tart or sweet you prefer your drink*
- Put all ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice and shake well, then strain into chilled martini glass. If you want to be really fancy you can rim the glass with sugar. Just rub the leftover lemon after you juiced it around the rim and dip the rim in sugar.
- *To make Simple Syrup just add a cup of sugar and a cup of water into saucepan and and bring to a boil while stirring. Once sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool. Store in refrigerator.