Limoncello Pudding Popsicles
- 1 3.9 oz. box lemon pudding (I used instant but you could use the cooked version too)
- 1 C. whole milk
- 1 C. heavy cream
- 1/3 C. Limoncello
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract (or try it with the juice from the lemon)
- Combine pudding mix, milk and cream in bowl and whisk for 2 minutes for instant pudding. If you’re using pudding mix that needs to be cooked, cook it according to the package directions.
- Add limoncello, lemon zest and lemon extract and whisk to combine.
- Pour pudding mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until frozen.