Mediterranean Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, coarsely chopped into pea size pieces
- 1/2 C. diced red onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 C. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 C. chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 C. chopped sun dried tomatoes*
- handful of grape tomatoes sliced in half
- zest from 1 lemon*
- 1/4 C. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 C. toasted pine nuts
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large bowl add cauliflower, onion, garlic, oregano and olive oil. Toss well to coat.
- Spread cauliflower mixture on large rimmed baking sheet and roast (stirring occasionally) about 30 minutes, until tender and browned.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning (salt & pepper) to taste.
- I use sun dried tomatoes packed in oil and drained.
- Save the lemon juice and add some when adjusting the seasonings at the end if you like.
- Serve warm or chilled.