Pesto Flatbreads with Asparagus, Shiitake Mushrooms & Artichokes
- Store bought Naan (Individual size or larger ones)
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 8oz. pkg. frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted
- 1 8oz. pkg. sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Meyer Lemon Basil Pesto or Pesto
- 1 ball Burrata (or sub fresh mozzarella)
- Olive oil, salt & pepper to drizzle over veggies prior to cooking
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Toss trimmed asparagus and artichoke hearts with a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of salt and pepper. Roast in oven about 8 minutes or grill on grill pan. Set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms in a bit of olive oil until soft and browned. Set aside.
- Top each piece of naan with some pesto, some torn pieces of burrata or mozzarella and vegetables of choice.
- Cook on pizza screen for about 4-5 minutes, until warm and cheese begins to melt.