Spicy Sweet Potato Nachos
- 1/2 20oz. bag frozen waffle cut sweet potato fries – cooked crispy
- 1/4 C. shredded Mexican cheese blend (add more cheese if you want them cheesy!)
- 1/4 C. crumbled Queso Fresco cheese
- 1/4 C. black beans – rinsed if using canned
- Handful of colorful grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 C. Guacamole (or more)
- Mexican Crema – drizzle to taste
- Chopped cilantro
- Dang! Hot Sauce – use your favorite flavor and as much as your taste buds can handle!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay sweet potato fries in single layer on baking sheet and cook according to package directions.
- Sprinkle on cheeses and black beans and return to oven to melt cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, guacamole, Mexican crema, chopped cilantro. Sprinkle desired amount of hot sauce on top. Enjoy!