Thai Cucumber Salad
- 2 English cucumbers, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 C. chopped cilantro or mint
- 1 lime, juiced
- Zest from lime
- 2 Tbls. fish sauce
- 2 Tbls. palm sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 1/2 C. chopped, dry roasted peanuts
- In salad bowl whisk together the lime juice, lime zest, fish sauce, palm sugar, garlic and Sriracha.
- Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise, then slice into thin, half moon shaped pieces. Add to bowl with dressing. Add sliced green onions and cilantro or mint. Toss well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, mix salad again, then top each serving with chopped peanuts.