Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Martini
For the martini
- 1.5 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Godiva liqueur
- 1/2 oz. white Cream de Cacao
- 1 oz. peanut butter simple syrup
- Garnish: Reese’s peanut butter cup
For the simple syrup
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. water
- 1/2 C. creamy peanut butter
- Make the simple syrup by combing sugar, water and peanut butter in small saucepan. Bring to boil, reduce and simmer a few minutes. Set aside and let cool. Store in refrigerator.
- For the martini, combine ingredients in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain in a chilled martini glass. Garnish with Reeses peanut butter cup.