Peach Ginger Mint Sorbet
- 1 16oz bag of frozen sliced peaches, thawed (or equivalent of fresh, sliced peaches)
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1 handful mint leaves (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbls. Ginger Liqueur (I used Domaine de Canton)
- 1 tsp. grated ginger (I used ginger paste)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend into a puree. Chill mixture in refrigerator for an hour or two, then pour into ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturers directions. I churned mine about 20 minutes. You can eat it right away (softer) or pour into container and freeze to firm it up.