- 1 oz. orange vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. peach vodka
- 1 oz. Grenadine
- 1 oz. lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 oz. raspberry puree
- (optional) 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- To make raspberry puree, just puree fresh or frozen (defrosted) raspberries until smooth. Strain through mesh strainer to remove the seeds.
- Add ingredients to cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a twist of lemon, if desired.
- Note: For a change, try serving in a tall glass over ice and topped off with club soda!