- 1 oz. whipped flavored vodka
- 1 oz. Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. white Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz. Chambord (raspberry liqueur)
- 2 oz. half & half
- Garnish: fresh raspberries or chocolate covered raspberries
- Combine all martini ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and strain in chilled martini glass. Garnish with raspberries.
- *You can even drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the glass if you like…the kind that gets hard, (I think it’s called Magic Shell) works really well in a chilled glass, it doesn’t drip down the side.