Pear Cucumber Cooler
- 1.5 shots Absolute Pear vodka
- 2 shots cucumber juice
- 1 Tbls. St. Germain liqueur
- .5 shot mint simple syrup (I used a little more, about 3/4 of a shot)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Lemonade or San Pellegrino Limonata
- Peel cucumber and puree in blender. Strain through a mesh strainer, pushing on cucumber pulp with a spatula or spoon to get as much juice out as you can. Reserve cucumber juice and throw out the leftover pulp. Set aside.
- Combine vodka, cucumber juice, mint simple syrup*, and lemon juice in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into tall glass filled with ice. Top with lemonade (and a lithe club soda if you want it bubbly) or San Pellegrino Limonata.