These Rosemary Garlic Lamb Lollipops are my absolute favorite meat to eat!
I love, love, love these Rosemary Garlic Lamb Lollipops cooked on the grill. I purchase the lamb usually at Costco and like to stock up with them in my freezer. Yes, we cook them year round, no matter what the temperature is outside!
I rarely measure the ingredients so don’t worry if you’re not exact. Rosemary, garlic and olive oil is always a yummy combination in any proportion, right? Instead of steak, why not give these Rosemary Garlic Lamb Lollipops a try at your next BBQ. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!Print
Rosemary Garlic Lamb Lollipops
- 1 Rack of Lamb (I get mine at Costco)
- 1/3 c. chopped, fresh Rosemary
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbls. Kosher salt
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil (adjust amount +/- to make a loose paste)
- To prepare rub, combine rosemary, garlic, salt and olive oil in a small bowl. I put it all in a cereal bowl and use a fork to mix it all up making a loose paste mixture. The salt helps with this so it’s important to use salt. Adjust the amount of olive oil as needed to get a moist consistency.
- Rub this paste mixture all over the lamb, cover,and let it “marinate” for a few hours in the refrigerator. When ready to grill, remove from refrigerator and set it on the sink to warm up before putting it on the grill.
- Cook the lamb over a medium low heat about 20 minutes, flipping the lamb every 5 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees. If you prefer your lamb not so pink just cook a few minutes more. Remove from grill and cover with foil and let sit about 8-10 minutes. When ready to serve, slice between the bones into “lollipop” chops. In my book it’s perfectly acceptable to eat these with your fingers!