Spiked Eggnog Ice Cream
- 2 C. egg nog (I used Promise Land which was great)
- 1 C. half & half
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 2 Tbls. Brandy
- 2 Tbls. dark Rum
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- Freeze canister of your ice cream maker the day before making this ice cream.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine and dissolved the sugar.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and process according to your ice cream maker’s instructions. For me, it’s about 15-20 minutes.
- Pour ice cream into container and freeze until firm.