- 2 oz. fresh watermelon juice
- 1 oz. white tequila
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau (you can use Triple Sec or Gran Marnier)
- 1/2 oz. mint simple syrup
- 1 lime, juiced
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into rocks glass filled with ice.
- To make mint simple syrup put equal amounts of sugar and water in small saucepan (I used 1 cup each, but you could certainly use less). Bring to boil. Add several sprigs of mint. Turn off heat and let mint steep in syrup until cooled. Strain to remove mint and store in refrigerator.