The weather’s getting warmer (down right hot if you live here in Florida like me) which means it’s time to start enjoying all sorts of cool summer treats, like these Fruit Smoothie Popsicles.
The strawberry-orange-banana combination is one of my favorite combinations of fruit for smoothies so turning that combination into popsicle form was something I just had to make! For these fruit smoothie popsicles I used frozen strawberries, I always have them in my freezer. I like to let the frozen strawberries thaw a bit, makes it easier to blend. You could use fresh, juicy strawberries if you want. Add a banana, some orange juice, vanilla yogurt (I used greek yogurt) and a little bit of honey or your favorite sweetener (if needed). Once everything is blended, simply pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Time to dust off your popsicle mold (I use this one) and get ready to make these Fruit Smoothie Popsicles all summer long! Think you might want an adult popsicle? Check out my Limoncello Pudding Popsicles, they’re perfect for summer too!Print
Fruit Smoothie Popsicles
- Yield: 10 popsicles 1x
- 20 strawberries (I used frozen, slightly thawed)
- 1 banana
- 1 C. orange juice
- 1 C. vanilla flavored yogurt
- Honey or other sweetener of your choice, to taste
- Add strawberries, banana, orange juice and yogurt to blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add honey or your favorite sweetener, if needed, then blend to combine.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds (add the sticks) and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
You’ll have a little extra after blending everything together… no worries, just drink it up like a smoothie!
Like this recipe? Pin it for later: