First I brought you the Apple Pie Martini, my adult version of the good ol’ American classic apple pie. Next up, a Pumpkin Pie-tini. My adult version of the other good ol’ American classic pumpkin pie. Hey, it’s that time of the year…had to do it!
For this martini, I used Pinnacle vanilla flavored vodka as the base. Then I added a couple spoonfuls of pumpkin puree, some pumpkin pie spices, a little half and half and what I think brought it all together nicely, Torani Pumpkin Pie sauce. I’m sure that syrup was meant for coffee and lattes but it goes perfectly in this Pumpkin Pie-tini. I also happen to think it would make a nice ice cream topping! I picked a bottle of it up at my local Walmart but I’m sure many grocery stores stock it this time of year. If you’re unable to find it, I’d suggest try using a little simple syrup to sweeten it up a bit and more pumpkin pie spice.
I hope you give this Pumpkin Pie-tini a try before all the pumpkin frenzy is over for the season!
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 3 Tbls. pumpkin puree
- 1 oz. half & half
- ½ oz. Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup (or more, to taste)
- couple shakes pumpkin pie spice
- For the rim:
- 1 graham cracker, crushed
- 1 Tbls. sugar
- 2 shakes pumpkin pie spice
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and pumpkin pie spice to make glass rimmer.
- Dip rim of martini glass in water, then in rimmer mixture.
- Combie vodka, pumpkin puree, half & half, Torani syrup and pumpkin pie spice in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into martini glass.