Fall’s bounty of apples has inspired me to make another apple cocktail for happy hour today. This Apple Pie Martini will remind you of a fresh baked apple pie. And who doesn’t love apple pie?
For this Apple Pie Martini I’m using the same basic recipe as I did with the Caramel Apple-tini which was such a hit. I simply replaced the caramel syrup with some simple syrup and apple pie spices. A combination of crushed graham cracker, sugar and apple pie spice (or you could just use cinnamon) make a delicious rimmer. Garnish with a slice of apple and enjoy the fresh taste of fall in cocktail form.
Apple Pie Martini
For the Martini
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. apple cider
- 1 oz. apple liqueur (I used Berentzen)
- 2 shakes apple pie spice (I used McCormick’s Apple Pie Spice which has cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice in it)
- 1/2 – 1 oz. simple syrup (adjust to your personal taste preferences)
For the Rimmer:
- 1 graham cracker, finely crushed
- 1 Tbls. sugar
- 2 shakes apple pie spice
- Combine rimmer ingredients and set aside.
- Chill martini glass. When ready to serve, wet the rim of a martini glass with lemon juice or water and dip in rimmer mixture.
- Combine vodka, cider, apple liqueur, apple pie spice, and simple syrup in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well, strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with apple slice.