Apple Pie Martini
For the Martini
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. apple cider
- 1 oz. apple liqueur (I used Berentzen)
- 2 shakes apple pie spice (I used McCormick’s Apple Pie Spice which has cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice in it)
- 1/2 – 1 oz. simple syrup (adjust to your personal taste preferences)
For the Rimmer:
- 1 graham cracker, finely crushed
- 1 Tbls. sugar
- 2 shakes apple pie spice
- Combine rimmer ingredients and set aside.
- Chill martini glass. When ready to serve, wet the rim of a martini glass with lemon juice or water and dip in rimmer mixture.
- Combine vodka, cider, apple liqueur, apple pie spice, and simple syrup in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well, strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with apple slice.