Grapefruit St-Germain Martini
- 1 shot vodka
- 1/2 shot St-Germain liqueur
- 1/2 shot rosemary simple syrup*
- 1–2 shots red grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed (depending on your taste preferences)
- Garnish: grapefruit slice or rosemary sprig
- Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit or rosemary sprig.
- To make rosemary simple syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in saucepan, bring to boil to dissolve sugar. Add a couple sprigs of fresh rosemary and let it steep till cooled. Remove rosemary. Store simple syrup in refrigerator. You can read more about making flavored simply syrups here