Pumpkin Spice Latte Martini
For the Pumpkin Spice Puree:
- 1/2 C. sugar (I used 1/4 c. each white and brown sugar)
- 1/2 C. water
- 1/2 C. canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
To Make the Martini:
- 1 shot cold espresso or coffee
- 1 shot vodka
- 1/2 shot cream (or half & half)
- 3 Tbls. pumpkin spice puree
- Make the Pumpkin Spice Puree:
- In small saucepan combine water and sugar. Bring to boil to combine and melt the sugar, then reduce heat to simmer. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and stir well to combine. Simmer a few minutes, about 5, then remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Make the Martini:
- In cocktail shaker filled with some ice, combine coffee, vodka, cream, and pumpkin spice puree. Shake well and strain into martini glass.
- I rimmed the glass with a mixture of sugar and pumpkin pie spice!