This Triple Pear-tini recipe comes from a friend of mine in San Diego named Andrea, by the way, happens to be a fabulous cook. She even went to cooking school so you know when she cooks something it’s going to be good. One night we had a dinner party at my house and Andrea made some delicious pear martinis. I loved them so much that I wanted to share her recipe with you today.
This is a blended, not strained, drink, but I still pour it into a martini glass, of course! It uses fresh pears, pear vodka and pear liqueur, the reason I named it a “Triple Pear-tini.” Andrea’s recipe calls for Comice pears which many people consider to be the best eating pear with a smooth sweet flesh. But if you have another type of pear, that’s okay too, go ahead and use whatever kind you have, it will still be yummy!
Enjoy your Hump Day Happy Hour today (or any day of the week) with this delicious Triple Pear-tini!Print
- Yield: 4 martinis 1x
- 2 1/2 ripe Comice pears, peeled and rough chopped (save the other 1/2 pear for garnishing)
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 C. pear vodka (I use Absolute)
- 2 oz. good pear liqueur (I used J Pear Liqueur)
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 12 ice cubes
- Mix chopped pears and sugar in bowl and let them sit a bit to macerate.
- In blender, add all the ingredients, blend well, pour into martini glasses. Garnish with reserved, sliced pear.