If you love pears, you’re gonna want to give this Triple Pear-tini try. It’s delicious and full of delicious pear flavors!
This Triple Pear-tini is a blended, not strained, drink, but I still pour it into a martini glass, of course! It uses fresh pears, pear vodka and pear liqueur, the reason I named it a “Triple Pear-tini.” My friend who shared this recipe with me uses Comice pears which many people consider to be the best eating pear with a smooth sweet flesh. But if you have another type of pear, that’s okay too, go ahead and use whatever kind you have, it will still be yummy!
Enjoy your Hump Day Happy Hour today (or any day of the week) with this delicious Triple Pear-tini!Print
- Yield: 4 martinis 1x
- 2 1/2 ripe Comice pears, peeled and rough chopped (save the other 1/2 pear for garnishing)
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 C. pear vodka (I use Absolute)
- 2 oz. good pear liqueur (I used J Pear Liqueur)
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 12 ice cubes
- Mix chopped pears and sugar in bowl and let them sit a bit to macerate.
- In blender, add all the ingredients, blend well, pour into martini glasses. Garnish with reserved, sliced pear.