Looking for a simple and yummy way to use up the last of those juicy peaches? Try this quick and easy Peach Prosciutto Ricotta Arugula Pizza!
I love using naan bread as a pizza crust. I used naan when I made Tomato, Mozzarella & Arugula Naan Pizza and Paneer Naan Pizza (both excellent pizzas so check them out) and that’s exactly what I used with this peach prosciutto ricotta arugula pizza. Quickly grill the naan to give it a little crispness, then add the toppings and bake for a few minuets in a hot oven and you one tasty pizza! You could even skip the warming up in the oven after you’ve grilled the naan and it would be more like a flatbread! So simple to make this anyway you like.
Peach Prosciutto Ricotta Arugula Pizza
There’s no specific amounts per pizza, just use as much as you like!
- Naan bread – one slice per person
- Prosciutto – a few slices per pizza
- Peaches – 1/2 – 1 peach per pizza, sliced
- Ricotta* – a few Tbls. per pizza
- Arugula – handful per pizza
- Pine nuts – 1-2 Tbls. per pizza
- Honey – to drizzle on top
- Olive oil to lightly brush naan before grilling
- black pepper or red pepper flakes (optional)
- Brush each piece of naan with a little olive oil and grill each side to crisp it up and make nice grill marks.
- Top each piece of naan with some prosciutto, sliced peaches, a few dollops of ricotta.
- Heat each pizza in the oven for a few minutes to warm it up and melt the ricotta a little bit.
- Top with a handful of arugula, sprinkle some toasted pine nuts on top and drizzle some honey over the pizza. Top with a few grinds of fresh black pepper or red pepper flakes, if desired.
* Use a fresh, good quality creamy ricotta, not low fat